Texture Screens and Radial Step Wedge
A couple of printing items someone once gave me:
Paterson Texture Screens: Place emulsion-to-emulsion with your negative for creative effect. Four 6x6 screens (reticulated grain, tweed, old master, rough linen) and twelve 35mm screens (steel etch, grid line, craze, drawn cotton, scramble, tapestry, centric, reticulated grain, stucco, old master, denim, dot screen). They are all sleeved. A bit hokey for me, but could be fun...Could I suppose, be used to align your enlarger.
Kodak Projection Print Scale: Place this over your paper, make a standard exposure, then read off the test print the time for your final. Interesting take on the step wedge, maybe most useful if you are doing lots of headshots, or maybe for darkroom instruction. Circle is 4 inches across. Sleeved with instruction sheet.
First subscriber to pm me with address gets these free.
Texture screens spoken for. Step wedge projection scale still available...
Nikon Motor Drive Remote Trigger
Nikon MC-10 trigger for the MD-11 & 12 motor drives, maybe others. 10ft. cable, three pin plug with screw-down collar. Great for tripod mounted FM/FE + drive for portrait sessions. I guess it's kind of stupid to have this when I got rid of my motor drive years ago.
First subscriber to pm me with an address gets this free.
PM sent on the MC-10 and variable filter.
Seeing as I've just benefited from this thread. I thought I'd offer something in return. Following David's lead, this is for subscribers only. First pm takes this rangefinder:
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
Sure thing, Brian.
Still have the Kodak circular projection print thingy...
Originally Posted by perkeleellinen
Here is some stuff that is free for the cost of shipping.
1) Several Olympus Variable Diotric Adapter A. These are new in box with the little tool for installation, case, instructions, etc. I believe these were for the Olympus IS cameras, however it is an adjustable diopter that could potentially be adapted to use on another camera or some other way. I have -2 to -4, +2 to 0 and 0 to -2. I'm thinking shipping will be somewhere around $2 which would include the bubble envelope and post age in the USA.
2) Nice Brownie Reflex, Synchro Model, uses 127 film. I'll furnish the box and packaging, you pay the postage.
3) Casio TV-400 LCD Color Television with AC adapter. I pay for box, you pay postage.
4) Soligor 49mm close up filters. I package, you pay postage.
5) Tiffen 49mm close up filters. I package, you pay postage.
6 Vivitar 49mm close up filters. I package, you pay postage.
7) Panagor PMC Auto Teleconverter 2X for Olympus OM. I package you pay postage.
8) Set of Vivitar halfchrome filters (orange, green & blue) 49mm. I package you pay postage.
9) Same in size 62mm and includes a 1B filter. I package, you pay postage.
OK, that makes a very small dent in the pile. Cases, containers, whatever are inclded with each of the above. None is junk.
PM sent about the Brownie.