Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,278   Online: 845

Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 384243444546474849505152535458 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    A friend of mine draws my attention on this FREE item. That's a bit too much for my needs but I think it is right to post it here. It's FREE but it is in Rome, Italy.

http://www.subito.it/fotografia/rega...a-24459404.htm

It's a Minilab, Fujifilm FP 232B.

The description says the machine was stopped end of March but it is still good and working.

Hope this helps
    Fabrizio
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Diapositivo View Post
    FREE item.
    It's a Minilab, Fujifilm FP 232B.
    still good and working.
    Alright! I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Diapositivo View Post
    It's FREE but it is in Rome, Italy.
    *sadness*

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpig View Post
    Alright! I'll take it!

*sadness*
    haha same thing i thought... I want it... but... well thats really far to ship something that big...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When one of the local mall one hour lines was closing the manager offered the line to me if I would simple take it out of his hair.

I can't imagine how one person could go through enough film to keep it running in spec.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbsc View Post
    When one of the local mall one hour lines was closing the manager offered the line to me if I would simple take it out of his hair.

I can't imagine how one person could go through enough film to keep it running in spec.
    And there lays the problem!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon FM

Feeling generous today.

I've ended up with several Nikon FMs. I would like to offer one to a student or someone who has not shot film before and would like to take the venture. PLEASE, not for adding to a collection.

What I offer:

Although it isn't in perfect condition, it seems to be fully functional, with no mechanical problems.

The light meter is working, shutter speeds all sound right, no krinkles in the shutter blades, self timer is working. The problems are:

- some brassing on the rear
    - small to moderate dent in the prism housing
    - two minor zeiss bumps to the left (as looking at the camera from front) of the self timer and DOF preview levers
    - finally, the light seals and mirror bumper need replacement, but to my knowledge, there are no leaks yet.

Must complete the deal within one week (I'm going out of town).

Cost to you:
    Shipping (about $7) plus $10 donation to APUG for their good work and accommodating this transaction. Total: $17

Honesty appreciated in getting this camera to someone who will use it to explore annalog photography for the first time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC0757.jpg   _DSC0755.jpg   _DSC0753.jpg   _DSC0748.JPG   _DSC0746.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LyleB View Post
    Feeling generous today.

I've ended up with several Nikon FMs. I would like to offer one to a student or someone who has not shot film before and would like to take the venture. PLEASE, not for adding to a collection.

What I offer:

Although it isn't in perfect condition, it seems to be fully functional, with no mechanical problems.

The light meter is working, shutter speeds all sound right, no krinkles in the shutter blades, self timer is working. The problems are:

- some brassing on the rear
    - small to moderate dent in the prism housing
    - two minor zeiss bumps to the left (as looking at the camera from front) of the self timer and DOF preview levers
    - finally, the light seals and mirror bumper need replacement, but to my knowledge, there are no leaks yet.

Must complete the deal within one week (I'm going out of town).

Cost to you:
    Shipping (about $7) plus $10 donation to APUG for their good work and accommodating this transaction. Total: $17

Honesty appreciated in getting this camera to someone who will use it to explore annalog photography for the first time.

Whoever takes this can contact me, and I will ship them a 2x teleconverter to fit it for the price of postage. Same rules apply as to student, and only the person who gets this camera. This is a new condition Tamron(unused).
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by LyleB View Post
    - two minor zeiss bumps
    ?
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Zeiss bumps are cosmetic blemishes where the leatherette "wrinkles" but it isn't peeling off. I think it was a common condition on Zeiss pre-war folders after a number of years. Maybe someone knows what causes it?
    Last edited by michaelbsc; 05-31-2011 at 08:57 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Subject/Verb agreement
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    nikon fm , pm sent.

my sister is an doctorate student and never handled a camera.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin