Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,532   Online: 1033

Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 7475152535455565758596061626367 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Omega C700 is still available under same conditions, to anyone locally. Shipping even with removed baseboard will require a large strudy box, and lots of peanuts. The large glass condenser would also be jostled around inside. Just too much of a hassle.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Omega C700 is still available under same conditions, to anyone locally. Shipping even with removed baseboard will require a large strudy box, and lots of peanuts. The large glass condenser would also be jostled around inside. Just too much of a hassle.
    These are really super enlargers for the size and weight, ideal for portable DR's. I have three of them(used to have 4)set for different formats(up to 6x7), retired them when I picked up the D-6 and a pair of turrets. They are still produced and tons of parts available, and run in the mid $300's without lenses new, somebody needs to jump on this.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm

free Heidoscop leather case

I got this as part of a trade, however seeing as how I don't have the actual Heidoscop camera I don't have much of a use for it. No key, no camera, just the leather case and the purple felt lining.

I normally just chuck the old cases that I come across, however this one is actually pretty well made and I'd feel bad about it. Take care of the shipping and it's yours! Shoot me a PM if interested.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images

free: Arista 50mm F3.5 Enlarging Lens & Componon 50mm/4 Lens

Arista 50mm F3.5 Enlarging lens - I have several of these. $5 for shipping

Componon 50mm f4 Lens. The aperture blades fell out of place and got bent. $5 for shipping.

Paypal accepted.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails arista.jpg  
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just bought a new-to-me RB67 150mm SF lens and there is an extra disk with it, the No. 3 (6.3) disk.

If anyone in the US wants the extra disk, PM me your address and I'll ship it to you, no charge for postage. Outside the US we can work something out.

First PM gets it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Free - 2 GAF Anscomatic plastic developing tanks and two plastic reels (adjustable 35mm and 120). These are agitation tanks (not inversion). Comes with agitator rod. Note the agitator rod's built in thermometer is broken and has been removed.

I got these as part of a lot and don't need em but look fully functional.

Shipping CONUS via USPS medium flat rate box ($10). Paypal.

PM if interested.
    Last edited by zsas; 09-17-2011 at 06:28 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    Free - 2 GAF Anscomatic plastic developing tanks and two plastic reels (adjustable 35mm and 120). These are agitation tanks (not inversion). Comes with agitator rod. Note the agitator rod's built in thermometer is broken and has been removed.

I got these as part of a lot and don't need em but look fully functional.

Shipping CONUS via USPS medium flat rate box ($10). Paypal.

PM if interested.
    GIVEN AWAY

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Nunn View Post
    I just bought a new-to-me RB67 150mm SF lens and there is an extra disk with it, the No. 3 (6.3) disk.
    This is no longer available
    Last edited by Travis Nunn; 09-19-2011 at 12:08 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Nunn View Post
    This no longer available
    Darn it I was going to give you a million dollars for it!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two empty boxes. One is for an Olympus OMPC with 35-70mm F3.5-4.5 zoom and Semihard case. The other is for a Canon Case A-S for the AE-1 or AT-1. Both can be folded flat. Both have either price or inventory stickers on them. The Canon case from Photo-Cullen and the Olympus from Ritz. The Olympus box is for body# 1169479/lens# 143168. PPrefer to not shiip overseas. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin