Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,693   Online: 852

Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8485253545556575859606162636468 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Olympus box spoken for. Canon Case box still available, until I go to the cycle place (which may be a couple of weeks.) Bill Barber
    Last edited by nsurit; 09-22-2011 at 05:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Besler 67CS2 enlarger head and all enlarger head parts (both condensers, bulb, 35mm carrier, filter try, lensboad). Works just fine, I bought it on CL but I only needed the rear mounting frame/chassis/base board, so you can have the head. Hate to throw it out. CONUS only, you pay shipping, which looks to be $20ish parcel post. Box is pretty big, 20X20X10, 15 lbs.
    PM if interested. You cover postage via Paypal. Local PU NW Chicago burbs.
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a 5x4 enlarger, wall mount and damned big, I am sure it is all there but needs a lens, anyhow if you can get to Bedford England to collect its yours. Sorry not sure of brand it was given to me but I won't be doing more than 6x6 and I have access to a good darkroom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Omega C700 is gone, given to a fellow forum member.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nikon CF-39 "everready" case in VG condition. I don't know what this fits (other than Nikon). Pay shipping from 55401.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Omega C700 is gone, given to a fellow forum member.
    Thanks Steve! Its good to see there are still decent people left in the world!

Shooter
    35mm

glass tubes for spreading chemicals on paper

I have a few bent glass tubes that are free to a good home - pick up in Richmond Hill, ON

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yashica TL Electro, for parts only. Mirror is locked up. Shutter sounds good, looks a little funky like the rest of the camera. A mercury battery exploded inside. Yours for shipping in the next 12 hours, PM me.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have a Cokin A series adapter that I bought by accident. I meant to get the P series adapter. It's a 52 thread size. Free to anyone in the US that sends me their mailing address. PM me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For all you Graflex collectors out there. Free, just pay shipping cost. Graflex, Graphic Polaroid Land Camera back, cat. number 9108, 4x5 polaroid roll film back. This is identicle to the back of a Polaroid 110 series roll film camera. Complete with adapter masks, instructions, and dark slide. Next is a 2-1/4x3-1/4 Graphic film pack adapter, cat. number 1232. Will not accept any currant instant film packs. These are both in very good condition, and totally useless except for shelf sitting, or maybe experimenting. Both in original boxes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mulch.jpg  
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin