Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,922   Posts: 1,556,613   Online: 1270

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9495354555657585960616263646569 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    For all you Graflex collectors out there. Free, just pay shipping cost. Graflex, Graphic Polaroid Land Camera back, cat. number 9108, 4x5 polaroid roll film back. This is identicle to the back of a Polaroid 110 series roll film camera. Complete with adapter masks, instructions, and dark slide. Next is a 2-1/4x3-1/4 Graphic film pack adapter, cat. number 1232. Will not accept any currant instant film packs. These are both in very good condition, and totally useless except for shelf sitting, or maybe experimenting. Both in original boxes.
    Both items are taken.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nikon n4004 camera

Free for postage (or pick up). Everything works. Good condition. I bought this at a garage sale for the 50mm AF lens that was attached to it, it now needs a new home. Great as a back up camera. John
    www.TimeFreezePhotos.com

"Accept the fact that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue"

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    Medium Format

1 package of Polaroid Spectra High Definition Film

I was given a Polaroid Impulse and thought the package of film that came with it would fit....I opened it but it does not fit....yours for postage.

Date stamp on package is 10/96

Best regards

Todd

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Barlow View Post
    I was given a Polaroid Impulse and thought the package of film that came with it would fit....I opened it but it does not fit....yours for postage.

Date stamp on package is 10/96

Best regards

Todd
    PM comin' your way!

Shooter
    35mm
    Just found a box of Ilfospeed Multigrade II glossy medium weight paper, 8x10, 100 sheets, from the 1980s tucked away in my closet. The seal is broken so I wouldn't be surprised if a sheet or two is missing. No guarantees on how good the paper is. Free, just pay postage (from TX). PM me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mls64 View Post
    Just found a box of Ilfospeed Multigrade II glossy medium weight paper, 8x10, 100 sheets, from the 1980s tucked away in my closet. The seal is broken so I wouldn't be surprised if a sheet or two is missing. No guarantees on how good the paper is. Free, just pay postage (from TX). PM me.
    PM ^^

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by kerne View Post
    PM ^^
    It is yours.

Ilfospeed paper is spoken for, folks. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looking for good homes. Takers pay shipping.

Sears 35|RF f/2.8 40mm 35mm RF camera The shutter works at all speeds, checked by eye and ear. Includes case. Nice pocket camera but I have too many others to use so I do not have time to replace the seals.

Pentax AF200SA automatic electronic flash unit and AF200S automatic electronic flash unit with instructions and cases. One works, one does not but may be easily fixable. These two have been together for so long that they want a new home together.

5" Kalart Compak Speed Flash with flash shoot mount with bayonet flash cord. Capacitor is missing.

5.5" long, 3.5" diameter [outside dimensions] leather lens case with straps.

Sekonic L98 light meter with case and new battery. I have a .pdf copy of the manual.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would take the Sears 35|RF is still available.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin