Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,980   Posts: 1,523,798   Online: 1165

Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11515556575859606162636465666771 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Steve, you can type USPS in your search box and it will give you a link to the Post office. All you need to do then is click on the "calculate postage" and it will offer domestic or foreign shipping calculator, follow the prompts. Oh, have a scale handy for heavier items and over estimate weight by 15%, it works very accurately(experience) also have both types of customs forms on hand for foreign shipping.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, but I do not know the weight nor which box will be used. In this case, I do not know which box will work for international mailing.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any box or envelope will work, check it out, the prompts cover everything. As for weight, estimate. I have a small scale that weighs up to 5lb, and then I use the bath scale for bigger schtuff. They even have check boxes for flat rate boxes. It's the perfect place to figure shipping anywhere in the world or just in the USA.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by perkeleellinen View Post
    I had this 'Hongdack' branded remote / Intervalometer in the for sale section but no bites. I can't be bothered with ebay for such a low value thing so I'll offer it here for free. If you live overseas, I would like a couple of Pounds to help with postage.

Attachment 42551

The timer fits the following Nikons: F90 (X), F100, F5, F6, D: 1, 1h, 1x, 2, 2DH, 100, 200, 300, 700. It may fit other digi models, I'm only going by what is on the box.

Here's what it can do:

Time Delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
    Exposure Time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
    Interval: 1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
    It also works as a remote release.
    Given Away.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    I will be going to the post office, so I will take it there and find out. I will PM you and hold the light meter for you until you answer.

Steve
    Many thanks, Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Looking for good homes. Takers pay shipping.

Sears 35|RF f/2.8 40mm 35mm RF camera The shutter works at all speeds, checked by eye and ear. Includes case. Nice pocket camera but I have too many others to use so I do not have time to replace the seals.

Pentax AF200SA automatic electronic flash unit and AF200S automatic electronic flash unit with instructions and cases. One works, one does not but may be easily fixable. These two have been together for so long that they want a new home together.

5" Kalart Compak Speed Flash with flash shoot mount with bayonet flash cord. Capacitor is missing.

5.5" long, 3.5" diameter [outside dimensions] leather lens case with straps.

Sekonic L98 light meter with case and new battery. I have a .pdf copy of the manual.

Steve
    Taken and Shipped:
    Sears 35|RF f/2.8 40mm 35mm RF camera The shutter works at all speeds, checked by eye and ear. Includes case. Nice pocket camera but I have too many others to use so I do not have time to replace the seals.

Sekonic L98 light meter with case and new battery. I have a .pdf copy of the manual.
    Still Available:
    Pentax AF200SA automatic electronic flash unit and AF200S automatic electronic flash unit with instructions and cases. One works, one does not but may be easily fixable. These two have been together for so long that they want a new home together.

5" Kalart Compak Speed Flash with flash shoot mount with bayonet flash cord. Capacitor is missing.

5.5" long, 3.5" diameter [outside dimensions] leather lens case with straps.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Free Polaroid stuff

Free Polaroid Stuff

Does anyone have the use for the Polaroid cameras?
    Model 150
    Model 800
    Model 900
    And 2 pack film bodies from some sort of technical Polaroid application. Could graft this on to the above and have the new old Polaroid.
    Before they go away, who would like all of this?
    All I ask is this does not cost me, so pay shipping.

Thanks
    Arthur

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'll take the Model 900. If the shipping won't be any extra, then I will take one of the pack film bodies as well.

Thanks a lot.

Avi

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Then the 900 is yours, I am not charging for packing just whatever the postal service charges me for getting them to you.
    So the 900 and the pack film technical body.
    Give me your address and will try to have them off to you tomorrow.

One down, more to go

Arthur

Quote Originally Posted by psychoanalyst_god View Post
    I'll take the Model 900. If the shipping won't be any extra, then I will take one of the pack film bodies as well.

Thanks a lot.

Avi

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I want model 800 .

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin