Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,931   Posts: 1,585,452   Online: 1072

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 135357585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
    Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format
    N/M I though there was another light meter up for grabs.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    The Sekonic L98 light meter is a CdS meter which takes time to wake up. When you turn it on, meter something other than what you want to photograph to make sure it is awake, then take the light reading that you want.

All the best.

Steve
    Thanks Steve, having never owned/used/held a light meter before, the manual you emailed me has been getting ample use. So, if there was any time lag in working operation it went unnoticed as I read what I was supposed to be doing!

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images

Polaroid 545 Film Holder

Looks to be in good shape. This holder can use Kodak Readyloads, Fuji Quickloads, and of course Polaroid type 55, etc.

Postage $10 (paypal) in USA.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just got a large lot of P&S cameras etc and don't need 26 additional cameras, so I am going to pass them on to new homes, all I ask for is some postage (via paypal). All were tested with batteries and they sound like the shutter works and they advance. Here is the list:

1. Samsung Maxima Zoom 105xl
    2. Kodak VR35 Auto Focus
    3. Canon Elph 260z
    4. Vivitar Big View BV30
    5. Olympus Infinity Superzoom 300
    6. Canon EOS Rebel 2000 (not tested I have no battery)

I will probably have more later after I go through some more of them. Just so you know, these may not be sent out until the new year, depends how busy this week gets for me.

PM me to claim something, first come first served...
    Last edited by WMRphoto; 12-20-2011 at 08:00 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Free to whomever wants to pay shipping, or pick up in person. One Beselar 23CII DGA enlarger. Comes complete with DGA dichroic head, 35mm carrier, 50mm lens, and two power supplies. Merry Christmas.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by WMRphoto View Post
    1. Canon EOS Rebel 2000 (not tested I have no battery)

I will probably have more later after I go through some more of them. Just so you know, these may not be sent out until the new year, depends how busy this week gets for me.
    If you won't be sending them out until the new year, is there any possibility you could set aside the Canon Rebel until then for me? I'm utterly strapped for cash until the 9th of Jan but could really make use of that Rebel. If someone else jumps in able to pay you before then, I certainly wouldn't hold you to keeping it aside.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Molli View Post
    If you won't be sending them out until the new year, is there any possibility you could set aside the Canon Rebel until then for me? I'm utterly strapped for cash until the 9th of Jan but could really make use of that Rebel. If someone else jumps in able to pay you before then, I certainly wouldn't hold you to keeping it aside.
    I don't see why not, as long as you are not in a hurry. Ok so the Canon is spoken for, just pm me when you are ready.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    The Sekonic L98 light meter is a CdS meter which takes time to wake up. When you turn it on, meter something other than what you want to photograph to make sure it is awake, then take the light reading that you want.

All the best.

Steve
    Kind of sounds like a wife I use to have
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Originally Posted by Sirius Glass

All the best.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rose View Post
    Kind of sounds like a wife I use to have
    Now I'm curious. To follow that analogy through, what exactly does it entail when you "meter something other than what you want to photograph to make sure it is awake" and did the wife you used to have object to you metering something else or was she glad of those few extra minutes of sleep?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin