I have a paper photocopy of the instruction manual for "Omega D-3 Autofocus D-5 System Enlargers & Lamphouses". 17 single sided sheets, plus two sheets taken from an old list message describing how to align the D-3. Free for $2 to mail to continental USA address only. You could send me an envelop and stamps or Paypal me, your choice.
The following are free but you pay postage from 60070. I ship USPS and it is never cheap for a box. I'd like to be able to trust people so that I can ship it off priority or first class, tell you what it costs and have you paypal me that amount. So please no one that likes to argue about high shipping costs.
1. Ultronic Panoramic 35mm. The world famous plastic camera. Looks like it has never been used. Shutter works OK.
2. Ricoh AF-5 35mm camera. Cleaned the corrosion off the battery terminals and it seems to work OK. But didn't try with film. Flash works. View finder indicators show distance symbols and if flash is needed. Will need some cleaning of outside and battery terminals for use. Lens looks clean but Im not sure how to open the shutter for a proper look through it. With lencap only.
3. Vivitar Tele 603 110. Corroded battery terminals. I cleaned them enough to try it but they will need some more work. Flash OK. Shutter works OK. Clean camera with case.
4. 3 rolls Kodak Max 400 24 exposure. I dont see a date on these things. Number 9 is on the cassette.
5. Instruction book for Canon Sureshot 60 Zoom/Prima Zoom Shot. Ex shape.
6. Id guess a Canon body and lens rear cap. They fit together. Body cap is marked Canon Taiwan T 2 and lens rear cap just Taiwan 3.
Hope someone can use this stuff.
Minolta Freedom AF35 p&s available. Was grandma's. Believed to be in working order. "Believed" is the operative word... not tested with film, but flash powers up and fires, shutter clicks (I think) and film advance crankily cranks. $5.75 (cost +/- a few cents, I hope) shipped USPS priority or, if too heavy, parcel post in the lower 48.