Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,984   Posts: 1,523,914   Online: 998

Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 155559606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    This is for a Canon Sureshot AF-7. This was my Father's camera before he inevitably went digital by downgrading to a crappy P&S with no viewfinder that he's more happy with. It's the same logic that makes soluble coffee more popular than real coffee in the UK - convenience (laziness). This was the best camera my Father has ever had and he produced a few good shots with it. I think the wonderful large viewfinder assisted as he paid more attention to composition than usual. The camera takes two AA batteries, I haven't tested it with film but the flash fires and the take up mechanism whirs when the back is closed. It should work fine and if not you could always post it back to me.

Free postage if you're in the UK, elsewhere I'd like a contribution toward the cost.

Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    This is a Nikon E screen (grid) which I took out of an FE. I think it'll work on the later FE2 & FM2/3 but may need exposure compensation.

Free postage worldwide on this!

Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi,
    I`d be interested in the Nikon E screen,
    Thank you, Jack

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Jack - The screen is yours. PM me your address. Congrats on the first post btw!
    Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    Chicago pick up only, available next week during the day: new bottle of Rodinal with about 20cc missing.
    Tried it; didn't like it; going back to D76.

My shop is a block north of Central Camera, so you can kill two birds with one trip!
    Last edited by mdarnton; 12-31-2011 at 10:13 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Jon Goodman seal repair kit for 35mm cameras

I have a Jon Goodman seal repair kit that has laid around untouched for two years on a shelf. Free for four 1st class stamps (USA only). Or I guess you could Paypal me $2 if you prefer.

Of course this includes the booklet.

Just PM me.

Keith Ostertag
    Harrisburg, PA
    Keith Ostertag
    keitho at strucktower dot com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Instruction manual for Omega D-3 D-5 enlargers

I have a paper photocopy of the instruction manual for "Omega D-3 Autofocus D-5 System Enlargers & Lamphouses". 17 single sided sheets, plus two sheets taken from an old list message describing how to align the D-3. Free for $2 to mail to continental USA address only. You could send me an envelop and stamps or Paypal me, your choice.
    Keith Ostertag

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Seal kit claimed

Seal kit claimed, man ya gotta be fast around here!
    Keith Ostertag

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by keithostertag View Post
    Seal kit claimed, man ya gotta be fast around here!
    Thanks Keith!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by keithostertag View Post
    I have a paper photocopy of the instruction manual for "Omega D-3 Autofocus D-5 System Enlargers & Lamphouses". 17 single sided sheets, plus two sheets taken from an old list message describing how to align the D-3. Free for $2 to mail to continental USA address only. You could send me an envelop and stamps or Paypal me, your choice.
    GONE!
    Keith Ostertag

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin