Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,932   Posts: 1,585,470   Online: 974

Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 165660616263646566676869707172 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Miscellaneous Free Stuff

The following are free but you pay postage from 60070. I ship USPS and it is never cheap for a box. I'd like to be able to trust people so that I can ship it off priority or first class, tell you what it costs and have you paypal me that amount. So please no one that likes to argue about high shipping costs.
    1. Ultronic Panoramic 35mm. The world famous plastic camera. Looks like it has never been used. Shutter works OK.
    2. Ricoh AF-5 35mm camera. Cleaned the corrosion off the battery terminals and it seems to work OK. But didn't try with film. Flash works. View finder indicators show distance symbols and if flash is needed. Will need some cleaning of outside and battery terminals for use. Lens looks clean but I’m not sure how to open the shutter for a proper look through it. With lencap only.
    3. Vivitar Tele 603 110. Corroded battery terminals. I cleaned them enough to try it but they will need some more work. Flash OK. Shutter works OK. Clean camera with case.
    4. 3 rolls Kodak Max 400 24 exposure. I don’t see a date on these things. Number 9 is on the cassette.
    5. Instruction book for Canon Sureshot 60 Zoom/Prima Zoom Shot. Ex shape.
    6. I’d guess a Canon body and lens rear cap. They fit together. Body cap is marked Canon Taiwan T 2 and lens rear cap just Taiwan 3.
    Hope someone can use this stuff.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I want Ultronic , pm will be sent now

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by perkeleellinen View Post
    This is for a Canon Sureshot AF-7...
    Canon on hold.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Ultronic is on it's way to Istanbul. Rest of the items are still available. Sort of unclear so I wanted to say that film is color Kodak Max not Tmax.

Shooter
    Large Format

Beseler 45MX Series Manual

I have a manual for a Beseler 45MX Series enlarger...free for the taking. Of course there's nothing in it that can't be easily figured out by anyone using a
    Beseler 45MX, but feel free.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Minolta Freedom AF35 p&s available. Was grandma's. Believed to be in working order. "Believed" is the operative word... not tested with film, but flash powers up and fires, shutter clicks (I think) and film advance crankily cranks. $5.75 (cost +/- a few cents, I hope) shipped USPS priority or, if too heavy, parcel post in the lower 48.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A Wein cell MRB625 1.35V mercury cell. It replaces the PX625 & PX13. It will work in the Minolta SRT, Nikkormat F, Leica M5 and others. Free to a US shipping address. PM me.

Hawthorn Oz, then MI USA from March 14, 2015!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Brian PM sent
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wein cell gone

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post
    Brian PM sent
    Damn! The stupid internet here! I was trying to freaking reply for a while, but I couldn't connect! Oh well. Looks like my Konica can keep using hearing aid batteries.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin