Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,620   Posts: 1,622,822   Online: 1082

Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1858626364656667686970 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Still to go:
    Looking for good homes. Takers pay shipping.

Pentax AF200SA automatic electronic flash unit and AF200S automatic electronic flash unit with instructions and cases. One works, one does not but may be easily fixable. These two have been together for so long that they want a new home together.

Steve
    Flashes arrived last Friday, were well packed and as advertised. This solves my inappropriate flash warning and gets me a few more feet of range than the built-in flash.

ME Super

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

9x12 (cm) Stainless Steel Developing Hangers

3 in VG condition. Should be able to fit in a flat rate Priority Mail envelope for ConUS. PM if interested.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

USA - 8mm/16mm film viewer

Analog cinema fans, this is free for the cost of shipping:
    Basic, cheap 8mm/16mm "Mico" brand editor. This really is just a basic film viewer. It is poorly constructed and has fallen apart, hence why its free. The mirrors have fallen apart, lamp is burned out, and its missing some screws. However, the original box is included, though its falling apart. I also wouldn't trust it not to scratch film. It has about a 3" plastic yellowed screen. Buy hey -- its worth what you pay for it, and could be repaired if you really wanted to! Please realize, even though this is called an editor, it has no film splicer, winder, or shutter mechanism. Its just a viewer.

I just thought I'd make the offer before I threw this one in the trash.

I estimate shipping to be between $10 and $15. I will charge you actual shipping cost, no handling or packaging fee. I accept personal check, money order, or PayPal, USA only please.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Polaroid #500 film holder

No idea if anyone wants this, it's in nice shape, and would ship in a USPS medium flat rate box for $10.85 anywhere in the US. PM if you would like the holder.

Roger

Shooter
    35mm
    hiii is this available still? and is it in working condition???

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    No idea if anyone wants this, it's in nice shape, and would ship in a USPS medium flat rate box for $10.85 anywhere in the US. PM if you would like the holder.

Roger

Ok, well I did a little research on Polaroid 500 film holders, and looks like there pretty much worthless, as they don't work with any recent Polariod materials. Apparently film to fit the 500 hasn't been manufactured since the 70's.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a 3 lens turret that fits an Omega D5500, pre-threaded to accept m39 lenses without adaptors. Just pay postage and it's yours.
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin