Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,266   Posts: 1,534,328   Online: 787

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 195963646566676869707172 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Stripped OM-2 body

This is a long shot, but I thought I'd at least try.

OM-2n body stripped of all the easy stuff. So no top plate, bottom plate, prism, back. Prior to being taken apart, shutter was jammed and body casting was broken near back latch. Not sure if meter was working.

At any rate, if the remainder is of any use, free for shipping. PM me.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have 12 free stainless steel 35mm reels in Atlanta.

I'd like to spread the love around, so I will break these into three sets of four. One lucky winner will get a 35mm tank without the lid.

Free if you want to pick them up in Atlanta, or $10 per set to cover shipping at the UPS store. Sorry, I won't stand in line at the post office!

PM me, ya'll.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has to be UK only because of the weight.

Free 35mm Russian suitcase Zenit UPA enlarger, includes original lens.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Spirit SP panorama plastic 35mm camera, it does have the plastic insert. I ran a roll through it, works. Pay shipping US only, paypal pref. please PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spirit.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free B50 to 52mm filter ring adapter for Hasselblad

Free filter ring adapter that goes on a Hasselblad B50 bayonet lens to adapt to a 52mm filter ring. Generic made-in-Japan. Free- just send $2 for postage.

I also have for sale a wide Hasselblad strap for $20, and of course you've seen that I have my SWC up for sale, right?

PM me. IF you use Paypal just make sure it's "personal" so there's no fee involved.

Keith Ostertag
    Keith Ostertag
    keitho at strucktower dot com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    B50 to 52mm adapter for hasselblad GONE.
    Keith Ostertag
    keitho at strucktower dot com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Bought these, unopened pack, 35mm, Vue-all, archival neg selves, side load, 7 strips of 5 negs, 25 pages, paid $8 the other day, seems I need the ones for negs with 6 negs per strip, so these are of no use to me, returning to the store is not going to happen, so you want them? If so, US only, will throw them in a USPS padded envelope for $5.10, PM me and I will provide my email to facilitate paypal for $5.10 of postage. Best, Andy
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kodak Zoom Ektanar C Projection Lens (for Carousel slide projectors)

Kodak Zoom Ektanar C Projection lens, 100-152mm f3.5 in exc condition. Clean glass, minimal dust, focus track is fine. Pay shipping from 55401 (approx 1.25 lbs).
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Konica Flashcube Adapter

One last shot at this: Konica Flashcube adapter. Allows you to use a flashcube on a hotshoe (or cold shoe since it also has a pc cord). Small; about 1x1x2 (inches). Require 15v photoflash battery. Should not be more than $2-3 to ship via first class in US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Konica cube flash sm.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll bet that I could use that on my D100.I want to use another flash unit but the camera does not have a pc port on it.It is recommended that I but an adapter for my hotshoe.I will buy it if you do not mind.I live in Connecticut.Thanks,Ron G

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin