Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,897   Posts: 1,584,321   Online: 886

Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112131757 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fan type bulb flash with bounce tilt. Brand is Promaster. Requires 22v battery which I don't have. Typically a "throwaway" but I thought the bounce feature might make it of some interest. Picture here.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    4 easels.....2 blade 8x10, 2 blade 11x14, 2 blade heavy duty old Kodak, 11x14 Speed-Ezl

5x7 cold light head and transformer from a Zone VI enlarger....thought I'd build a 5x7 enlarger or convert my D2....that will never happen so out it goes

The trick is that I am too lazy to ship any of this. Pick up in the Chicago area (Highland Park to be exact!)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got a small amount of film here to give away (120)... 2xProvia 400, exp 2008, 1xHP5, exp ??

I'll send them to anyone living in New Zealand, just let me know

Shooter
    35mm
    flash claimed
    Kodak Duaflex II with kodet lens
    N75 N8008s D60
    Yashica - D
    Only a photographer knows the true value of infinity

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Polaroid model #192 self timer in the original case (shutter timer) and a model 128 development timer(up to 120 seconds) in the original case.
    Free --you just pay the postage.

Rick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    More cleaning....still have the 2 blade easels, cold light head and 11x14 speed ezl (see above) but I also have a stainless rotary print washer, a large portable projection screen and a slide projector table. All of these are in the Chicago area and are available for pick up. No shipping. Going to the dump if I can't find a happy home!

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    slide printfile sheets.
    20 slides to one sheet
    someone dropped these off at the lab last night. i believe there are 18-20 sheets left in the pack. pay the shipping and they are yours.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mini Rex light meter with case. Doesn't respond to light; perhaps of interest for someone's collection. The little strap the holds the case flap is broken at the stitching on one side. Shipping weight would be 11 oz.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    Polaroid model #192 self timer in the original case (shutter timer) and a model 128 development timer(up to 120 seconds) in the original case.
    Free --you just pay the postage.

Rick
    Polaroid timers are no longer available. Thanks for the response.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This might be of no use to anyone anywhere, but I've an empty box and some documentation for a Gossen Pilot precision exposure meter. Perhaps a collector or somebody out there would like it? A little worn but solid and intact. $2-$4 at most to ship it in the US and it's yours.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin