Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,457   Online: 962

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2060646566676869707172 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

Kodak Zoom Ektanar C Projection lens

PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Looking for good homes. Takers pay shipping.

Sears 35|RF f/2.8 40mm 35mm RF camera The shutter works at all speeds, checked by eye and ear. Includes case. Nice pocket camera but I have too many others to use so I do not have time to replace the seals.

Pentax AF200SA automatic electronic flash unit and AF200S automatic electronic flash unit with instructions and cases. One works, one does not but may be easily fixable. These two have been together for so long that they want a new home together.

5" Kalart Compak Speed Flash with flash shoot mount with bayonet flash cord. Capacitor is missing.

5.5" long, 3.5" diameter [outside dimensions] leather lens case with straps.

Sekonic L98 light meter with case and new battery. I have a .pdf copy of the manual.

Steve
    Still to go:

Pentax AF200SA automatic electronic flash unit and AF200S automatic electronic flash unit with instructions and cases. One works, one does not but may be easily fixable. These two have been together for so long that they want a new home together.

5" Kalart Compak Speed Flash with flash shoot mount with bayonet flash cord. Capacitor is missing.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Free to whomever wants to pay shipping, or pick up in person. One Beselar 23CII DGA enlarger. Comes complete with DGA dichroic head, 35mm carrier, 50mm lens, and two power supplies. Merry Christmas.
    This was claimed but never collected, someone else needs to get it out of my basement. Still free, just pick up or pay shipping.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Harris.I replied a couple of time to your last message and I am not sure if it went or not so here it is again.Thank you.

Thanks Harris.As long as I have the PC port for my flash gun I will be happy.The D100 .PDF manual shows the hotshoe voltage limits as 250 volts on page 105 if you happened to have it.
    The voltage of my gun is less than 5.00 volts.
    It is a Nissin 4800GT by the way.Thanks again,Ron G

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    This was claimed but never collected, someone else needs to get it out of my basement. Still free, just pick up or pay shipping.
    Hi Rick,

If this Beseler is still available I'd be *very* interested. I live in Tallahassee, FL. Would you know offhand the shipping?

Thanks!

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Beseler 23C has been adopted and is on its way to the new home.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Couple of 3+ lb bags of very old Kodak Sodium Thiosulfate

Some time ago, another member here offered the remains of an antique 100 lb drum of Kodak Sodium Thiosulfate, free for the taking. Since I was local, I took it. I've given a lot of it away, and thought I would offer a wider audience the balance. You should be aware that the stuff is at least thirty years old (newspapers dated from 1979 at the bottom the drum).

I have two bags of the stuff to give away, both bags weighing about 3 1/4 lb. When I picked the drum up, the contents were one solid crystaline rock. It's not hard break up, however. The two bags are full of chunks about the size of an infant's fist. I put nitrile gloves on, and rub a couple of chunks together until they're ground into small easily soluble pieces.

You can pick these up in Southern Westchester, New York. I'd be happy to mail them to you, if you pay the postage. I beleive one bag would fit into a USPS Medium Flat Rate box, and one of those costs $11.35.

Charley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Carousel lens and Konica Flashcube adapter have been taken.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    free to a good home. Canon Rebel EOS 2000 with 28-80/3,5-5,6 II. I have no idea if it works just pay shipping and it's yours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328461638.757020.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	45729
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Still to go:

Steve
    Pentax strobes are shipping out.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin