Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,496   Posts: 1,571,419   Online: 1099

Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141858 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My stuff is all gone.....thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a few items that I do not use/need and is available to anyone for the cost of shipping:

(1) Marexar-CX 28mm f/2.8 lens, multi-coated, in the Contax/Yashica mount. It is brand-new, in the box with papers, and has probably never been used. (When I picked up my Nikon S2, the seller gave this to me free of cost since he had no use for it. I don't have any cameras in the C/Y mount, and do not have any use for this either.)

(2) Two 5x7 wooden holders with dark slides, one Lisco and the other Kodak. Both of these are dusty but can probably be cleaned up, or used for parts. I have not used them, so I have no idea if they have any light leaks. I just do not have the time to clean these, so you can have them if you want.

(3) Adjustable mask - I have absolutely no clue what this is for! Pics here.

(4) A Kodak 35 RF camera, from 1942. It has separate RF/VF and a Kodak No. 1 Kodamatic shutter with the following speeds: 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, B, T. Here is a photo to give you an idea of what I have (the camera in the photo is NOT my camera, of course). I have not used this camera and have no idea if it is functional. However, at this price you have nothing to loose (well, except for the shipping cost). Please don't ask why I got it!

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay Sen View Post
    I have a few items that I do not use/need and is available to anyone for the cost of shipping:

(1) Marexar-CX 28mm f/2.8 lens, multi-coated, in the Contax/Yashica mount. It is brand-new, in the box with papers, and has probably never been used. (When I picked up my Nikon S2, the seller gave this to me free of cost since he had no use for it. I don't have any cameras in the C/Y mount, and do not have any use for this either.)

(2) Two 5x7 wooden holders with dark slides, one Lisco and the other Kodak. Both of these are dusty but can probably be cleaned up, or used for parts. I have not used them, so I have no idea if they have any light leaks. I just do not have the time to clean these, so you can have them if you want.

(3) Adjustable mask - I have absolutely no clue what this is for! Pics here.

(4) A Kodak 35 RF camera, from 1942. It has separate RF/VF and a Kodak No. 1 Kodamatic shutter with the following speeds: 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, B, T. Here is a photo to give you an idea of what I have (the camera in the photo is NOT my camera, of course). I have not used this camera and have no idea if it is functional. However, at this price you have nothing to loose (well, except for the shipping cost). Please don't ask why I got it!
    Hello Sanjay,

I'll take the Kodak 35 RF camera if it's still available.

Thanks,

Don Bryant
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am sorry Don, but the Kodak 35 RF camera has already been "claimed".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    (2) Two 5x7 wooden holders with dark slides, one Lisco and the other Kodak....
    GIVEN AWAY!

(4) A Kodak 35 RF camera, from 1942....
    GIVEN AWAY!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    At the Rotary Club's annual charity sale today I bought a Computrol bulk film loader for £0.50

I don't see myself ever bulk loading my own film so it is free to anyone who wants it for the cost of the postage. Probably not worth the bother to anyone outside the UK though.

There are no cartridges but it seems complete and in working condition.

It came with some film in it. Unfortunately, I didn't know that when I opened it up! I will keep it for fixer testing.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Voigtlander Brillant 6x6 TLR, bought on an impulse, that has not seen any use. I believe it is from 1932. The camera is fairly clean, but the finder shows a bit of dust. I have no idea if the camera is functional, but all components seem to be present. The folding WLF works well. The lens is a non-focusing Anastigmat Voigtar 1:7,7. F-7,5 with a 3-speed (B, 25, 50) Brillant shutter.

It's yours for the cost of postage, if you want to play around with it. I had good intentions, but unfortunately time is at a premium.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	210.9 KB 
ID:	16495 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	279.5 KB 
ID:	16496

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Voigtlander Brillant 6x6 TLR, bought on an impulse, that has not seen any use. I believe it is from 1932. The camera is fairly clean, but the finder shows a bit of dust. I have no idea if the camera is functional, but all components seem to be present. The folding WLF works well. The lens is a non-focusing Anastigmat Voigtar 1:7,7. F-7,5 with a 3-speed (B, 25, 50) Brillant shutter.

It's yours for the cost of postage, if you want to play around with it. I had good intentions, but unfortunately time is at a premium.
    GIVEN AWAY!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    how much would postage be to the netherlands?
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    allthingsanalogue.weebly.com
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Peter,

Is your question directed to me, or Steve, or someone else?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin