Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,105   Online: 865

Page 1 of 72 12345671151 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF !!!!

[Moderation note: This thread is closed, and the topic is continued at-- http://www.apug.org/forums/forum45/1...-part-2-a.html]

this is a humble thread that is for all those kind people
    who have (free) stuff ( film, cameras, darkroom stuff, you name it )
    to give away.

HERE"S THE CATCH:

the giver-awayer sets the rules
    how the item will be shipped ...

AND

the giver-awayer comes back to the
    thread and quotes his / her own entry and
    states " GIVEN AWAY "

happy giving away + getting stuff!
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 08-23-2013 at 01:39 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Free Revolving Darkroom Door in Kalamazoo, Michigan

I have a relatively small revolving darkroom door in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It is free to anyone wanting to pick it up. (I won't ship it.) The door is 78" high, ~156" circumference and has a diameter of ~ 50-52". There are 4 openings to it and each of those is about 17" wide and set apart from each other at 90 degrees.

It was stored in a barn for several years so it needs to be cleaned up a bit and probably lubed, and a couple pieces of the aluminum that holds the felt light baffles need to be straightened but it shouldn't take much to get it working fine.

I need to get it out of here soon, so if you are interested get back to me ASAP. I'll hold onto it another week unless someone wants it. Otherwise, it's going to a scrap metal dealer.

Joe
    Last edited by smieglitz; 08-13-2009 at 10:30 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    35mm slide holders. I have 10 boxes. Each box might have 500 or 100? I dont know! I know its not much but i will never use them.
    Pickup in Chicago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 015.jpg  

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    i have bunch of those "twirling stick" for the patterson tanks. was wondering what to do with them. pay shipping and they are yours.

good idea john.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    6 rolls of seriously outdated 120 Ektachrome. 3 100S and 3 100SW. I was given a bunch; all out of their boxes and foil wrap. Have no idea of how old but guessing 4-5 years out of date. And not sure if refrig or frozen or ? during that time.

Sounding better all the time, right?

But free, just pay postage (7 oz from 55441).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Taken!

Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    6 rolls of seriously outdated 120 Ektachrome. 3 100S and 3 100SW. I was given a bunch; all out of their boxes and foil wrap. Have no idea of how old but guessing 4-5 years out of date. And not sure if refrig or frozen or ? during that time.

Sounding better all the time, right?

But free, just pay postage (7 oz from 55441).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If i could find someone with an unfiled 35mm carrier for a Omega D2 i could give away my filed neg carrier.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This thread would be a little less unwieldy if we could edit the original post rather than making a second post to say "it's gone"
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great idea. Until that is done, the OP should PM a monitor to edit the posting as its gone or the famous "Deleted".

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It would work great if Sean made a free section in the classifieds. The Op can delete the post after its gone.

Page 1 of 72 12345671151 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin