Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,162   Online: 771

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I appologize in advance if this is not allowed, but I am seeking help in locating female models for fine art nude work. I am working on a portfolio of images using the nude in various alternative processes (van dyke, cyanotype, Polaroid variations, etc.) If anyone knows of models who might be interested in working with me please have them contact me at thom@thomharrop.com

Thanks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    You might try the Black & White Photography Forum http://www.bwphotographyforum.com/
    They seem to have many members who could give you guidance on this subject.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ed, thanks for the reply. Also, I just found a new place online called musecube.com It is free to join and seems to have a lot of models. I will let you know if I actually get any in front of my camera.
    Pity the dyslexic agnostic insomniac who lies awake night after night wondering if there is a dog.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin