Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,931   Online: 877
      
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    reellis67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    1,887
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompiere View Post
    I wish I could get my wife to believe this. She wants me to photograph everything, so I frequently miss the event while trying to get the shot.
    Heh, same here. Perhaps that's why I felt so strongly about the quoted comment

    - Randy

  2. #12
    Willie Jan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Best/The Netherlands
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    1,911
    Images
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompiere View Post
    I wish I could get my wife to believe this. She wants me to photograph everything, so I frequently miss the event while trying to get the shot.
    Give your wife a digital camera and let her do it herself...

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Jan View Post
    Give your wife a digital camera and let her do it herself...
    She has one, but she hasn't mastered the settings, so the pictures don't come out as well as she would like. Dark faces in bright sun, auto focus on the wrong thing, delay on the auto focus, etc. So, she hands it back to me anyways.

  4. #14
    Willie Jan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Best/The Netherlands
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    1,911
    Images
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompiere View Post
    She has one, but she hasn't mastered the settings, so the pictures don't come out as well as she would like. Dark faces in bright sun, auto focus on the wrong thing, delay on the auto focus, etc.
    This is called digital and should make things easy for users.

    My wife has a pentax W60 and loves it. You can also make pictures about 3 meter under water. That is fun (i find so also). Shrinks in waterpools, sealions under water(galapagos), sharks beside the boot (watch your hands thoo...)
    But if i want to under/overexpose i have to adjust the menu setting $%^(*)(!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin