Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,931   Online: 877

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompiere View Post
    I wish I could get my wife to believe this. She wants me to photograph everything, so I frequently miss the event while trying to get the shot.
    Heh, same here. Perhaps that's why I felt so strongly about the quoted comment

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I wish I could get my wife to believe this. She wants me to photograph everything, so I frequently miss the event while trying to get the shot.
    Give your wife a digital camera and let her do it herself...

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Jan View Post
    Give your wife a digital camera and let her do it herself...
    She has one, but she hasn't mastered the settings, so the pictures don't come out as well as she would like. Dark faces in bright sun, auto focus on the wrong thing, delay on the auto focus, etc. So, she hands it back to me anyways.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    She has one, but she hasn't mastered the settings, so the pictures don't come out as well as she would like. Dark faces in bright sun, auto focus on the wrong thing, delay on the auto focus, etc.
    This is called digital and should make things easy for users.

My wife has a pentax W60 and loves it. You can also make pictures about 3 meter under water. That is fun (i find so also). Shrinks in waterpools, sealions under water(galapagos), sharks beside the boot (watch your hands thoo...)
    But if i want to under/overexpose i have to adjust the menu setting $%^(*)(!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin