Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,698   Online: 779

Images

Badger Graphic review

Badger Graphic seems to have the lowest price on the films I use. I have never used them before thought I would ask how their service is.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have always had excellent service from them, they are one of the best. They are friendly and deliver quickly. Also, and very importantly, when they make a mistake, which is rare, they fix it promptly without complaint.

Richard Wasserman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've not bought film but have bought a couple [I think] lenses and related items. Great services.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i have only bought one thing from badger and i was rather impressed by their service.
    the think i bought was a toho film holder reducer and it had to be special ordered from the far east.
    it took quite a long time for the pallet ( and they warned me of this )
    they asked for my credit card information when i made the order
    but didn't charge me until it was shipped from their store to me
    ..... a lot of places will charge you up front as soon as you make your order, even though it might take 3 months to get.
    if i had to buy film or paper or other "stuff" from badger i would not hesitate.

john
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought my Ilford ULF special order from them. The service was outstanding.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I have known Jeff and done business with him for many years. There is nobody better...Evan Clarke

Images
    I always worry about buying from new, to me, people but as the belt tightens a better deal has to be found. I usually buy from people I have dealt with for years because I know what to expect. Thanks folks.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    35mm
    I have purchased two cameras from them. Impeccable business.

lns

Shooter
    Multi Format
    When you call, you speak to the owner, who is a great guy. How's that for service? He's in Wisconsin and ships quickly too. Probably a Packers fan, but you can't have everything.

-Laura

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin