Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,948   Online: 779

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    A very good projector has a very good lens, precise mechanics and more. You will see a big difference between a good and a bad projector on the screen in front of you.

Top-notch slide projectors are really cheap today, there is no need to buy one that was cheap when it was new. Get a good one and forget the cheapo projectors. They will slide your lantern slides, and they are notorious for sliding back. As a result, you might have to slide on your slide show...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Since the sunbject is Slide projector's Here mine that I still have ! It has F-2.8 lens at 100mm It also took 6x6 slide's can not remember if it was one at a time or a tray: If some one needs this grade of projector - Email me, we can talk :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20091012-PA121058-3.jpg   20091012-PA121059-4.jpg  
    Lauren MacIntosh
    When one's life Ends, then one becomes Life's history !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin