Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,434   Online: 973

Shooter
    Medium Format

Estate Sale list.....

Thought you guys and gals would like this. We all know of or hear of awesome finds at estate sales.
    Here is a list subscription that is not the managed estate sales where the mgt company puts silly prices on old things, this is a list that will email you on private estate sales by John Doe at his home or a widow etc... in your specific area.... It really works...I"ve been using for about a year with sucess.
    Hope you like this.

http://www.estatesales.net/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I guess it was a small estate.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Barry, don't get it. Of course I'm a knuckle-head.
    If you subscribe to the list you will be emailed about once a week of all the estate sales in your area.
    Tom

Images
    This looks like a "service" I have no idea I got subscribed to. It listed foreclosures in a specified area. Kind of depressing, but good deals.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Guys, I'm not sure what your seeing but when I go to the main page (above link) and click on my state, here is what comes up. These are not foreclosures and this is not a service. I've never had to pay and the "sellers" like it because it gets the word out for them.

http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sa...ral+NJ%29.aspx

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin