Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,134   Online: 1088

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've used Toronto Image Works for my 120 E6 and a friend's 4x5 E6. The speed, quality and customer service was as good as that given to a Rolls Royce owner. My local store is having problems with 120 in the E6 machine and suggested TIW.

http://www.torontoimageworks.com/film_processing.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Most of the rolls that I shoot I take to the local "semi-pro" lab, which does C-41 in one hour and E-6 in three. I call them "semi-pro" because although they do medium format, they don't have the equipment to scan and print quickly; they need to use their Nikon desktop scanner. For my MF work and any enlargements I either go to or send out to Philadelphia Photographics (philadelphiaphotographics.com).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ive not tried sending film away for developing yet- mainly because I 'm lucky to have one very good lab in my home-town who do everything in-house and the cost is reasonable. Also I can check the prints before I leave the shop and if theres a problem they can sort it out- also they are open late after work tonite til 6:30- am collecting a set taken with my Olympus XA3 !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin