Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,753   Posts: 1,483,919   Online: 1179

uma

hi
    i have rather unusaul problem. I look after quality control of a analog photo lab. I use X-rite densitometer and fujitecom 2000 programme to check C41 and E6 strips. for six months it worked fine, now every 3-4 day the programme does not start at all. it shows a dos screen with error message and a pop-up screen in japanese, which i cannot read.i have to reload all the data and formats in the programme again and again. also i cannot use winzip to take backup as the programme operation manual forbids me to do so.Please help. also, i tried their official site but again-- it is in japanese
    regards
    uma

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Usually when I have these problems I find that the problem is with the operating system and not the software. Have you tried reinstalling windows?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin