Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,736   Online: 1092

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've only been on the list a couple months and am reluctant to sell my other meters (to fund the new one) because I can't be stuck w/o one. I wish the pocket spot had flash capability. It is expensive but in the long run will be cheaper than most meters since it never needs to be calibrated. Most places charge $50-75 to look at your meter whether it needs calibration or not. The only meter I know of that you can calibrate yourself is the minolta F, which I own.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Pocket Spot is my photo jewelry. It's convenience has given me a new way to do location portraits,
    to make my incident reading to put the faces where I want them (quickly) and then sweep the background with the Spot to see the contrast range of the shot.

The single thng the P Spot is no good for is shooting a stage or night club because you can't see the dial.
    But the readout is easy to see, of course, and if you learn your numbers, you can set the camera without the dial.

Great machine.
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin