Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,738   Online: 877

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

KODAK video podcast channel

Hi all,

I just noticed Kodak actually has a (new?) video podcast channel with interviews with renowned photographers on their website (also a few audio-only podcasts):

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/pres...?pq-path=13644

The videos are professionally done of course, and some of you may enjoy it as well... There is of course unavoidably a little bit more chit-chat about the Kodak films and digital here and there, but nothing problematic...

Marco
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Specially recommended, the video podcast with photographer Pep Bonet about Darfur... Tough and haunting, but good BW documentary photography...
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the info on this great site. I viewed and enjoyed several photographers work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They are promoting Kodachrome, and discontinuing it ?
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    Well, to me the quotes by the photographers sounded more like nice farewell songs ... of course, ignoring Kodachrome altogether would have been impossible with well established middle age photographers being interviewed, so it had to come up in some way. As they say: "Nothing but good about the dead..."
    My website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    Actually every instance mentioning Kodachrome also mentions how good Ektachrome is. So they're trying to keep Kodachrome customers buying Kodak film.

Thanks for the post Marco. I would never have seen it.
    Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin