Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,411   Online: 1101

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910
    Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Best deal update for me. Out of the blue I was contacted to see if I want some darkroom equipment. So far I know it has a Durst 4x5 enlarger with a color head, a Jobo CPE-2 with lift, numerous Jobo expert drums for film and prints up to 16x20, timers, paper safes, paper, lenses, maybe some Nikon gear, etc, etc. All I have to do is go get it. Lucky for me, work was sending my that way anyways. So I will be packing it up and shipping it all from Cali to NC. Depending on what all I find and get I will give the extra gear that I currently own to some one that needs it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Best deal update for me. Out of the blue I was contacted to see if I want some darkroom equipment. So far I know it has a Durst 4x5 enlarger with a color head, a Jobo CPE-2 with lift, numerous Jobo expert drums for film and prints up to 16x20, timers, paper safes, paper, lenses, maybe some Nikon gear, etc, etc. All I have to do is go get it. Lucky for me, work was sending my that way anyways. So I will be packing it up and shipping it all from Cali to NC. Depending on what all I find and get I will give the extra gear that I currently own to some one that needs it.
    Pretty much the same set up I got for free also, but I only had to drive 15 miles to get. Plus mine was a CPP2 and I also got a bunch of like new film holders in 4x5 and 8x10.

Then not long after I went to a local auction where they had an Omega D5 with a bunch of stuff including a Saunders 16x20 easel. The easel was pretty much the only thing I wanted and nobody seemed to know what the stuff was as most were there for jewelry and furniture etc. nobody bid at $50 so the auctioneer lowered to $25 so I bid, I should have waited as he probably would have dropped to $10. Nobody else bid and the auctioneer said he did not know what I had bought but it was mine for $25.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin