Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,303   Posts: 1,681,548   Online: 859

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2, 6x9 folding bellow camera for the grand price of £0.00. Given by a friend who found it in his attic, said it hadn't been used in 50 years and told me the shutter didn't fire. Turns out he had confused the lever that cocked the shutter with the self-timer, and a week later I had a set of immaculate prints from it.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    $18,000 worth of college courses for the price of a parking pass and a lab fee.......................

John Powers
    Connecticut has the same program, plus if you are veteran of any way After WWI you qualify as well. You have to pay student fees and actually buy the books and equipment for your classes (some students were just borrowing the books from the library)

I got two degrees in Engineering on that program, I guess that is my best deal because I use that education to earn money to buy all kinds of stuff.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Contax RTSIII with a 50 1.7 Planar for £125 - labelled Contax RTS with standard lens in a shop in Swansea. I just didn't have the heart to tell them that all 4 Contax RTS models simply carried the RTS logo. Also a 150mm lens mistaken for (and priced accordingly) a Mamiya 645 but which was actually for the Mamiya 7 from an online UK retailer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    once a my father gave me a nikon F2, i gave him a hug, nice deal hã?
    vive la resistance!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    $18,000 worth of college courses ...
    And worth more than $18,000 in equipment!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    330 sheets of Kodak Polycontrast
    120 rolls of 120 Plus-X Pan Expired 1996 Frozen
    10 packets of fixer
    5 packets of Dektol
    4 packets of D-76

$100
    Last edited by Darkroom317; 06-01-2010 at 12:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    An almost complete darkroom setup for $150, everything from enlarger to hundreds upon hundreds of sheets of paper. So far I'v estimated all to be around $2000, maby more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I would have to put my Fujimoto Lucky 60M enlarger out there. Perfectly operational from an eBay seller for $48.00. That included s/h. And that was three years before I even geared up to enlarge. I knew I would use it anyway and even an infinite monkey would see it was too good a deal to not take a chance with it.
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    I knew I would use it anyway and even an infinite monkey would see it was too good a deal to not take a chance with it.
    hah, i was just reading that post

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My wife has instructed me to write it was her, but at the time when were married in the mid 1960s a marriage licence cost the same as a dog licence, I think I made The right choice in this case, she was much quicker to house train.
    Ben

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin