Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,924   Posts: 1,585,011   Online: 1031

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...yeah, that's definately a laptop looking bag. It holds a laptop, so it makes sense though. Mine might be able to hold one of the new Ipads in it, but definitely not a laptop.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thank you for sharing. The best part is it doesn't scream "EXPENSIVE CAMERA-STEAL ME". I'm really glad you took the time to share this. I've been needing to downgrade to a less conspicuous bag, and this is perfect. If you are so inclined there is a website dedicated to DIY and makes publishing step by step easy with whatever Creative Commons license you want. Instructables is free to join and will let you share you hard work with lots of other DIY-ers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's a little thin, but this stuff looks like it might be useful for padding in a DIY bag; http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3037000

FWIW, the logic of the Urban Disguise bags has always escaped me, though maybe I should consider putting my laptop in a bag that looks like a camera bag:rolleyes:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was issued with one of these in the Marines many years ago http://www.worldwarwonders.co.uk/Equ...-Haversack.htm lI modified to hold an SLR and three lenses, many workmen in the Britain use these to take their lunch to work, and nobody gives them a second look, that's my " urban disguise".
    Ben

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin