Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,791   Online: 919

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Selling to KEH.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Darn. Okay then. At least I know what to expect from now on.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've only sold one thing to them so far, but it was a fairly quick process. I did tick the box telling them not to contact me if their grading was the same or higher than what I'd estimated (I think they rated it one grade higher than I estimated), so the first thing I heard from them was when the payment arrived. I didn't have a Paypal account set up at the time so opted for a mailed check. If I remember rightly it was somewhere between 1 and 2 weeks from the day I dropped the package with FedEx until the check showed up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I ended up getting $95. I guess I looked over some glue residue coming out of the leatherette on the SX-70. I do remember it now, but I didn't even think to consider that. It got a BGN grading and I got the money just this afternoon. So it took a week from the day I sent it to receive the money.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin