Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,517   Posts: 1,572,186   Online: 1113

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Another custom shooting table

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member and would like to share my design for another style of shooting table. I really like the one Flotsam posted.

I made mine out of 3/4" EMT Conduit. Table top in the photo measures 48"x48" can be fitted with glass, plexi or wood. There are three height adjustments (12", 21", 37") by way of removing leg sections, or any other height by simply cutting new leg lenghts. The back is a little over 7' tall and is fully adjustable from 90 to 180 deg. I installed castors on the back legs to make it easier to move around. The table folds down flat in 5mins with the help of a screwdriver.

-George
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails table1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello George, welcome to APUG. The table looks rather professional!
    Hans
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Welcome, Your table looks like it could double for ping pong. Good luck with it and enjoy the site.

Images
    It looks like we both had the same features in mind when we approached the project, multiple heights, roomy table top, freestanding, lightweight. I see from your intro that we share a background of working in commercial studios. Looks like we came to the same conclusions for what would make a better, more convenient shooting table. I really like your design and construction choices.

I'm looking forward to seeing your work in the galleries.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomassauerwein
    Welcome, Your table looks like it could double for ping pong. Good luck with it and enjoy the site.
    Wouldn't ya know, a foldup ping pong table works just fine, got one in the basement and happened to think of it when kayakerguy came to visit and play with the LF gear. Performed like a champ.
    Gary Beasley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin