Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,306   Online: 874

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Underwater photography?

I'm thinking about getting into underwater photography, since we go down to key largo and scuba dive every year with some friends. The underwater disposable cameras just don't do it for me anymore, but i've always been interested in underwater photography, especially after looking at some of the nat geo stuff. I was wondering if any of you guys knew of a cheap but good underwater housing for canon slrs?

Thanks
    -tyler moore-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Depends on how far underwater and how cheap. Whenever we shot TV underwater, we bought a large aquarium, lowered it partially into the water, and put the camera inside. Obviously not very far under the water, but very cheap.
    juan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I do a lot of underwater photography. Check out our website at www.dasilvadive-tours.com for lots of my stuff. Go to the trip report sections. Email me off line for more info as I'm sure most people would be bored with this here.

Eric
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EricR
    I do a lot of underwater photography. Check out our website at www.dasilvadive-tours.com for lots of my stuff. Go to the trip report sections. Email me off line for more info as I'm sure most people would be bored with this here.

Eric
    On the contrary I for one would be very interested as this is an area I have been giving a lot of thought too.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin