Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,704   Posts: 1,482,725   Online: 986

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

camerafilters.com - good experience

I'm basically posting this for the benefit of future googlers, because I had trouble finding any information about this company, and so ordered from them with a little trepidation (their inventory and quoted prices are really good, and their web site has a certain clunkiness about its interface). I assumed everything was *probably* OK, but after having been burned once or twice by unscrupulous merchants in the camera-accessories business, I was left just a little nervous by the absence of information.

In fact all appears to be well; I got an email receipt immediately upon ordering, and the package of filters arrived today: timely, well packaged, matching the order, and with a nice little handwritten "Thanks!" on the receipt. So for what one experience is worth, there it is: I had a good one.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Their website appears to be down now!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I guess this little plug caused them such a rush of visitors that it broke their site! Well, for whatever reason it does appear to be down now.

Thanks so much for the input, I have had similar experiences with some sketchy looking sites, it is good to hear when someone has had a good experience.

Paul

Images
    I placed an order with them a few months ago. Placed the order on line, got confimation back that day, notified that the order was shipped the next day and received that package 3 days after ordering. Wish everyone was that fast.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin