Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,998   Online: 889

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Lost & Found Department

I was in Yosemite Valley today (yes I know, eat your heart out<g>) photographing this rock:

http://www.williamgregory.com/rockreflection.htm

(I didn't take the picture at the above link and no it is not intended as an advertisement.)

Right near where I was standing to take the shot, I found on the ground a lens cap to a Pentax 1 degree spot meter in very good shape considering what it must have gone thru while laying there. Who know how many photographers trudging 8x10's stepped on and over this thing over the years.

If you lost one there and can positively identify it, it's yours. Otherwise It'll go back on my light meter since I lost one along the Merced river a few years ago......

-Mike

Images
    wait! is it gunmetal black/grey with the letters "P E N T A X" on it?? oh wait.. phew! mine is on my meter. :P
    hi!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hey, that makes me wonder if there wasn't a meter attached to this lens cap that I overlooked. I will be back there later this week and I'll have to check. Maybe there is a camera there, too. And who knows, maybe some old fart APUG'er walking along with a hole in his camera bag.....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin