Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,141   Online: 908

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Finally, I'm cured of GAS

Can't say that I really need one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-Aerial-Lens...item3f09ae92ac
    Last edited by mopar_guy; 08-09-2011 at 11:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

Shooter
    Multi Format
    " Tee - color " of rear lens cell is caused by radioactivity.You should store it in a remote place and you should not stay closer than 6 feet longer than 60 hours a year.

Haha, sweet jebus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't know if your cured yet......at least you realize you would need a new camera or two to go with that lense......

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Glad to hear you are cured. As for me, I'm wondering what lensboard I'll need to mount it on my Chamonix 4x5.

Kent in SD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Amazing lens but I'm never cured of GAS.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In the current World economic situation the best cure for G.A.S I know is the thought of losing ones home, and I consider myself fortunate that I can keep the equipment I have.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 08-10-2011 at 06:11 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Are you sure...?

Cheers

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You're either in recovery or denial with GAS.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    You're either in recovery or denial with GAS.
    Like alcoholism I can't claim ever to be cured, but I'm a recovering G.A.S sufferer, it's about three years since I made my last significant purchase, I'm retired on a fixed income, and am putting paying my utility bills first especially if we have as cold a Winter in Britain this year as last year which was the coldest since 1634 .
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    Like alcoholism I can't claim ever to be cured, but I'm a recovering G.A.S sufferer, it's about three years since I made my last significant purchase, I'm retired on a fixed income, and am putting paying my utility bills first especially if we have as cold a Winter in Britain this year as last year which was the coldest since 1634 .
    Interesting reply that strikes a chord, Ben. I recently retired, made sure before retiring that my 2x3 kit was pretty complete.

And it is, although my Baby Bertha (2x3 Graflex hung on a 2x3 Cambo SC) isn't completely debugged yet. Funny thing is, my wife keeps telling me to spend the money needed to make it fully operational. Verboten here, but she also tells me to get a good grade of digital SLR.

My last fling was an aerial camera lens bought as a speculation. 200/2.0 S.F.O.M., covers 4x5, about 7 kg. Not all that expensive ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin