Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,740   Posts: 1,515,550   Online: 1078

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really, really, REALLY want one...I've been hunting for years now. That seems to be what the go for. As much as I want it, this little film store of mine is where I'm dumping money for now. If all goes well, the success of the store will mean that I can eventually buy one. Probably a week after E-6 disappears...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    All good-natured kidding aside, you must really know your stereo cameras. You hit that final bid price ($1854) dead center. Very impressive.

Ken
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've found Grado Prestige headphones are a perfect match!

Oddly, much like my taste in cameras, I prefer mono with a dash of stereo every once in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Let us know when one comes up for sale and we will set up a collection to help you raise the bread for the stereo camera. Would Boze earphones work with them?
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am good with cameras. I've got GAS of a different type at this point:

http://www.brianmayguitars.co.uk/newsitems/view/83

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Elec...ul-Deluxe.aspx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Fender-...item5645aba44f (an exact match for my CS Esquire in desert sand)
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not the Rolleidoscop of your dreams, but a small step in the right direction: http://www.collection-appareils.fr/p...p?f=11&t=12478

Less expensive, too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmmmm, I might have to brush up on my French! Thanks for the link...
    --------------------

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So last night I was at the state fair hanging out with my Crown Graphic. I was walking through the midway carnival rides when I happened across a fellow using one of these on a tripod,

When I checked it out online I noticed it was less expensive new ($1,745) than the antique Rolleidoscope sold for ($1,854). And that's after the company claims three recent price increases forced by currency fluctuations.

The fellow was very enthusiastic about it. Said it was actually manufactured in China. He also said it's a pretty solidly built unit. I know it looked really cool. Of course, he felt the same about the Crown.

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin