Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,558   Posts: 1,545,233   Online: 886

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan
    Its turning winter here already. I've never been happy using gloves, the ones I've used are too thick to use the camera.
    Do what I did - move to Hawaii.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have a pair of wool fishing gloves. The fingertips are removed. They're just fine. If it's really cold my hands just take a brief dive into jacket pockets.
    The Rat

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Being a snowboarder, I use my spring gloves (aka pipe gloves). They are thin, warm , and have grippy palms and fingers (so you don't drop stuff). http://eternalsnow.com/gloves_sprA.html And if you look at the ones they have here, you can get some in hot pink!!! -Grant

Images
    I also like those convertible mitten/gloves for cold weather. I've used a couple of varieties but I like the ones sold under the Campmor brand because, unlike some others, the thumb also flips back exposing that rather important opposable digit.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    plenty of options there, thanks to all the posters

[when not driving] some tea made with a little irish whiskey practically removes the need for gloves for those waiting for dawn moments *lol* but good gloves would be great.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Here's the link of the Lowepro gloves:
    http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/acesory/gloves.htm
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    35mm
    If you can find them, the best gloves I've found are air force pilot's gloves. (the ones with a metal cuff to lock onto a pressure suit) Just cut off the cuffs and your good to go. They are thin enough and flexible enough to pick up a dime, so there isn't much on a camera you couldn't manipulate with them on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin