Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,653   Posts: 1,668,689   Online: 1127

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I just think we should all play more...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Petersson View Post
    I just think we should all play more...
    totally agree

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i didn't see on the site/sellling page, will it adapt it to my shoe phone

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is a great thread!!! Lotsa fun for sure.... I have a friend who uses her iPhone extensively and she has this nifty little set of lenses that attach *magnetically* on the back of her phone. She also is a Nikon aficiondo so the phone isn't a replacement per se - more like an enhancement.

Within reason, whatever it takes to get images that are valuable (in one way or another) to the taker is a plus.

Shooter
    35mm
    Toting around a big tele and tripod for an iPhone makes no sense...bring a body too.
    On the other hand....the ones that just snap on and will fit in a pocket or purse are a good thing IMHO as the truth was posted above, the best camera is the one you have with you.

If I'm going out to shoot pictures I will have film and decent optics, usually German, and generally a proper tripod.
    When I'm at work or running down to the shops or out on the bike then I don't have a bag of my good expensive cameras with me but I always have my iPhone and there is a compact pocket digi that always leaves the house with me because it fits my shirt pocket and I hardly notice it's there. Also because I am yet to find a Hapyucc and a source of 16mm film....
    Some of my best photos were taken on the pocket digi simply because it was in my pocket when an unmissable shot popped up when I was at work or on the way to the supermarket and even when I've been out with real cameras there have been fleeting images that would be gone before i could get a film camera out of the bag, but in 5 seconds the pocket cam is in my hand and fully powered up for a quick shot.
    To get a good photo first you have to get A photo in the first place...
    There is no doubt though that given the choice I will take a photo through Zeiss Ikon, Schneider, Hexanon or Fujinon optics on some lovely film....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    i didn't see on the site/sellling page, will it adapt it to my shoe phone
    Would you believe... http://www.instructables.com/id/A-Ge...e-Phone-gen-2/
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin