Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,983   Online: 688

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    yeah, it would be lousy of somebody got you an enlarger and all the stuff to print with....
    +1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    We become incredibly cruel at Xmas. We set our loved ones impossible tasks of guessing what we want and in areas where more expertise than they have is required.

What's worse is that our cruelty is rightly returned when they demand exactly the same of us.

Ah... the spirit of Christmas!

pentaxuser
    You aren't kidding. I've failed at perfume ("old lady scent"), clothing (not "trendy" enough), jewlery (not "gold" enough), gems (not "big" enough), lingerie (suited more to my fantasy than her taste), and money (what's the point... I work to earn it and she spends whatever she spends whter I like it or not). We just gave up as a way of saving our marriage.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I always ask for a Visa gift card, a Paypal or Ebay gift card. That way what can't be spent at Freestyle can be spent on Ebay. That way I always get the right stuff without the fuss. I'ts worked for the last two years so far. And the great part about it, No more useless tie's (woohoo).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    @ both J's actually I know where I could get all of it for $100 roughly 25 miles up the road. Right now is not the best time for getting it though. Sirius redhead from hell is her favorite term of endearment I actually have to something REAL stupid for the temper to flare. Kind of like kicking a sleeping tiger you know it's not a smart decision before you do it. Any way freestyle was down earlier so I was notified please order it yourself since you know exactly what you want.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Sirius redhead" ... my father would refer to my mother as the "Bull of the Woods".
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    "Sirius redhead" ... my father would refer to my mother as the "Bull of the Woods".
    Not to her face, I hope.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm married to my second redhead, the first was half Sioux indian and meaner'n a wolverine (she tried to kill me a couple of times, almost succeeded once) dated a couple of others. This one is a keeper, she is always trying to find me photo gear, she likes to keep me happy, I do my damndest to reciprocate.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Images
    No matter how many times I provide a list as demanded Nothing on it ever gets given to me. Mine is Blond but there has to a red hair gene in there. Holy crap!!! does she have a temper.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Next time, Mark, try an AfAm goddess... she'll kick the crap out of you, and that's when she's agreeing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Not to her face, I hope.
    To her face ...

If one was not involved directly, family fights could be viewed as entertaining from the right point of view.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin