Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,694   Posts: 1,549,026   Online: 952

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Griffiths View Post
    The dream gift to receive for me would be a happy family. My dad always asked for that and I never really understood it until recently. I dont want any objects/things any more, just a happy family.
    Ditto.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    1+

TO have all my kids here with their families. Amazing how little we need as we get older.

Oh, gifts... Money is always welcomed.

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A permanent job [whatever the Hell that means today] back in Los Angeles.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A freezer full of Ilford Art 300 paper comes to mind (from a selfish perspective), but I'd settle for a year without close relatives passing away (last 2.5 years have been rough that way).
    Nikon 35mm, Mamiya 645 & RB67, Leica IIIb, other bits and pieces

Shooter
    Multi Format
    deleted => see the deleted thread for more information.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Photo wise, I got mine. A secret santa sent me a Hasselblad 500ELX and 5 rolls of 125PX.

Life wise, I will not. The Ex refuses to let me see my son while I'm deployed and tells me that she throws away anything I send him. I'll be back in court once I return to take care of that.

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    I can't really answer this truthfully, as the Political Correctness police would pounce on me. Anyway, second choice would be a Stanley of Derby Ashworh-Hepplewhite-Gray lamp.
    Steve

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    An OLD man here at my school told us one of the stories about Santa Claus.. Saint Nicolaus. He was one of the bishops chosen by the pope to decide what Christianity (and the Bible) should be about, but he was apparently a man of his own mind, so he protested in some things in that regard.
    He was then put to jail.

One night he was getting a visit from the Arc angle Michael, that told him, he would get his freedom and respect, bu tin return he was to give mankind the greatest gift of all: The gift of tomorrow....

I have a good life - a beautiful girlfriend - a job - a hobby - too many cameras and lenses to use, so I'll "settle" for "tomorrow".

Merry Christmas all!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have changed my dream gift. What I want is an M9 a 1.0 Noctilux and a black cat. I want this so I can take scads of ' black cat at midnight' pics post them to flikr and become king of the cat pic takers.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Blog Entries
    whirled peas

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin