Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,844   Online: 1039

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A brick of HIE.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    My sister is an Doctorate Student at Harvard and sent me Bolger Yacht Plans book. I am planning to have a 5 meters ferrocement yacht. Steel wire is expensive and I need money for it. May be I can find steel fibers donated by Lafarge. If I cant find it , I have 5.5 meters J Boat Americas Cup boat Ranger plan for fiberglass and the International 2.4 meter class boat plan for fiberglass. I need to accomplish one of them for this summer. Owning one of them is the biggest gift to us.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My own chemistry lab so I could make my own exotic developing agents. Since it's only a dream, I may as well imagine what I could make... let's see... 2,4 diaminophenylglycine for starters. It would have the reduction potential and water solubility of amidol and the unique qualities of glycin.

I must not be normal...
    I would love to use the "FP" flash setting on my camera, but I cannot find "Flash Powder" anywhere... such is life.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Crashbox....

Your not.....I have one ( several in fact ) and not once in 25 years at ILFORD have I ever thought that this in any way could be construed as a 'nice thing to have' as a Christmas gift, still as my Grandmother always said 'it takes all sorts to make a world'.

Anyway, if you are ever passing this way you are welcome to have a go in one....

Simon ( Santa ) Galley ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would like to give more photographers the joy of film photography and an appreciation for darkroom work. That would be the best present for me too, because more users would insure a better future for film photography in general.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    paper paper paper, a freezer of Ilfobrom grade 3 pls pls
    quiet-light.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like some time, please.

I have pretty much everything I want. I don't need or crave anything else at all - I just need the time to use, experience and appreciate what I've got. Maybe the frame of mind, too....
    Steve

Shooter
    35mm
    A financially healthy analog Eastman Kodak, because if EK analog is healthy then analog in general *has* to be rockin'.

And perfect exposures for the house...

s-a

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just peace of mind. For a little while.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeadows View Post
    ..., but I'd settle for a year without close relatives passing away (last 2.5 years have been rough that way).
    I'd wish for a safe and happy year for John and his family (and all of you and yours, also ) and, on a personal level, I'd like to not have to go to any more funerals for some time to come, as well. While I don't expect people to be immortal, I would really like everyone to have a good chance at the old "three score and ten"!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin