Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,588   Online: 880

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Seems most of the feedback here confirms what I have experienced and at present DVDs create more problems than they might solve (as compared to PDFs on data CDs)... I still wait for the time when one can place hi-res still images on DVDs for display to the average consumer on their TVs without a the worry of a dozen or so formats and different equipment types issues...

Again, thanks for the feedback....
    Regards,

Wally

Member:
    National Sarcasm Society
    (like we need your support)

Images
    This might help. But it is not portable. Might work great in a studio or office though.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/...6331.1&maxT=13
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin