Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,270   Posts: 1,534,458   Online: 1024

Shooter
    Large Format

Idea for an "all work" portfolio

I have a few portfolios that cover a specific subject. I have one for landscape & nature, one for architecture, one for nudes, one for portraits, etc.. I'm thinking of putting together an "all work" for lack of a better name, portfolio. I have an 11x14 portfolio that holds 48 prints and want to fill it using a broad brush. It's not to show clients, but I have friends and family that want to see my work and figured a large book with a little of everything would be great.

I have the prints to fill it, but how to organize? Do I separate by subject, composition, color. I have no idea actually. I'm thinking start strong end strong.

So if you were in my shoes, what would you do and why?

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just an idea: do you have photos that could function as links or transitions between the categories?
    Still, I think the whole set should somehow hang together by a "Leitfaden": an idea, a mood, a compositional structure etc...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin