Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,429   Online: 843

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just had a try with some online ipad emulators but they are too crappy to reproduce the problem.
    Does the Ipad scaling/centering problem occur on all pages? Anyway, I will go in a computer shop this afternoon and check the problem on a real Ipad.
    Thanks again!

Cheers, Dominique
    Last edited by stormpetrel; 03-15-2013 at 06:16 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Website feedback needed

I didn't have any centering issues on my iPhone, my only observation is that the galleries took about a minute to load before I could see any picture, and the title image changed about half way before the full image could load. I don't think it recognizes the difference between a phone and a computer so I'm getting the full large image file instead of an iPhone size one, this is great for zooming in, but can be annoying for scrolling.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The images are a bit heavy indeed. I will increase the compression.
    Thank you for your feedback!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm ashamed. The pictures were ~400kBytes each! Now they are between 50kB and 150kB.
    Cheers, Dominique

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Website feedback needed

Quote Originally Posted by stormpetrel View Post
    I'm ashamed. The pictures were ~400kBytes each! Now they are between 50kB and 150kB.
    Cheers, Dominique
    Weird... 400k isn't a lot... Well I am currently in VT so service is slow up here...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin