Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,962   Posts: 1,523,138   Online: 987

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Presentation Cases

Has anyone had any experience with the Calumet Graf/X Presentation cases? I've been looking to buy one for several weeks, but Calumet has been out of them. Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Has anyone had any experience with the Calumet Graf/X Presentation cases?
    Robert, I just received my 14X18 Graf/X case last Friday and am happy with it. The price seems good and the quality is pretty good. My only gripes are that it isn't as thick as I'd like (on reflection I would have preferred it to be another inch deep) and there isn't any stop to keep the lid from falling back when you open it. Both very minor gripes.

I hope this helps while your waiting for yours to ship.

Cheers,

James

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks James. I was wanting the same case, but Calumet has been out of stock on them for several days, at least. I did finally order one though; hopefully, I'll have it shortly. I hope quality of the Graf/X case will make this a worthwhile purchase.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin