Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,517   Online: 1045

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    You might check the local Art associations. Two in our area have banned giclee prints from all exhibits. Of course that doesn't stop alternative processes with hybrid workflow, nor silver gelatin prints produced from digital enlargers. Also you will be competing with members & judges many of whom have a low opinion of photography, even analogue.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Point Light Gallery in Sydney, Australia shows and sells only pictures (photographs, that is) made out of light sensitive materials. As far as I know they have never let digital up the stairs let alone through the door even once in all their years. Frankly I doubt if they have ever admitted a colour picture either. Conflict of interest - they represent me.
    Photography, the word itself, invented and defined by its author Sir John.F.W.Herschel, 14 March 1839 at the Royal Society, Somerset House, London. Quote "...Photography or the application of the Chemical rays of light to the purpose of pictorial representation,..". unquote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin