Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,160   Online: 823

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Am I the last one to come to the party?

I'm in the process of printing a show of 45 to 50 pieces which will be framed in 20 X 24 inch frames. I've used several companies in the past to get my 8 ply mats cut and Nielsen frames cut. For the first time, I've used Frame Destination, an advertiser on this site. There work is incredible and the shipping is super fast. I order 15 frames on Sunday and they were on my door step Thursday afternoon. I've never had anyone do as good a job on either the mats or the frames. Great work and good discounts when ordering in quantity. Use them, if you want it done right. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had bought frames locally, but I will have to remember Frame Destination,

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff Kubach; 03-14-2014 at 10:36 AM. Click to view previous post history.

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Although I have had issues with the vehemence of the advertiser on this site in terms of his academic posts on the practice of print presentation, for which he seemed himself unpracticed, I do recommend the supplier to clients for framing materials for all the reason you mentioned, and would consider them for my own framing needs if I did not already have access to wholesale materials.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I added to FDI's gross last year (and a little bit this year) as I prepared to hang 38 pieces in a local exhibition. Sizes were 8x10, 9x12, 14x15 and a bunch of my usual 16x20 frames. I bought their acrylic glazing and backing foamcore also. (I cut my own mats.) Quality, packing and delivery times are excellent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin