I just picked up a Technical Dry Mount Press (I believe it is model 550). This has a working area of just over 16X20 inches.

I need to replace the pad and find any manuals and/or instructions etc for this model. I seem to be having difficulty finding a source for this brand of press.

Does anyone out there have any information on where one could go for supplies and/or info on this brand?