Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,214   Posts: 1,532,116   Online: 1080

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by earnest
    You said:
    Huge self-sabotaging mistake. Is yours a "hobby business"? If not, you owe it to yourself and your vendors to make a profit. In order for your vendors to make a profit off your business collaborations YOU need to stay in business. You do that by making a profit.
    You stay in business by serious evaluation of the current status of your company and a careful evaluation of the place you will occupy in the future.

NO company ever became successful by screwing their customers, which is incidentally, JUST what this Laminator is attempting.

I doubt that you will return to this Laminator with future business. I also doubt that you are unique ... Laminator has most probably adopted the same attitude with all of their customers. What level of intelligence does it take to figure out what will happen next? That threat of a lawsuit, to me, is a clear indication of one thing: PANIC at the exodus of Laminators' customers.

Of course you need to make money ... over the long run, not invariably *every single time* and at at any cost of good will.

Consider three businesses "involved" here; J&C; PhotoWareHouse and SatinSnow. What would you pay for the recommendations given them here? - And how do you think they earned those recommendations?
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just direct your recommendations elsewhere. Nice and simple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin