Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,707   Online: 1249

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picture Wall

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have found a solution .... I bought styropore panels which I glued to wall, if carefully done it reall looks straight (my wif did this) I coat this with some pre-adhesive stuff, spray the backs of my pictures with some sort of glue-ish thingie which fits to the coating of the plates, and the photos shouls stick and can be easily removed, and apparantly no harm is done .... we will of finished this by tomorrow, and I wonder. I tried one plate and it does look pretty good, as far as this sort of presentation can look good, ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You probably thought of it, but just in case, make sure those tiles are fireproofed. Plain expanded polystyrene burns readily and gives off carcinogenic fumes as it does so: not nice stuff!

The magnetic paint is a good Idea, I meant to use that myself in the darkroom to cover the entire wall behind the enlarger to hold notes etc - must remember to get some this weekend...

Cheers, Bob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin