Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,288   Posts: 1,535,344   Online: 811

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Christopher! It's a real money saver!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Christopher,
    I viewed your file, and appreciate your generosity in sharing. Many of my students would love to mount their work at home, and your methods are good for folks without much equipment.
    I would suggest one piece of equipment to you, that would speed things up, as well as giving you a bit more accuracy; the Falcon print positioner. It's a kind of plastic t-square that allows you to position the print perfectly in a few seconds. I believe it's still available from B&H for 11.95.

If it's allright with you, I'd like to provide a link to the video from my website for my students. Thanks again for making it.
    Steven
    Steven Nestler
    http://stevennestler.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You may link to anything, yes

I will have to look up that print position device, never heard of one, it sound it like it could be useful for more than positioning a print, if its anything like I imagine it seems like it could be useful for drawing out lines for a window mat that is about to be cut
    "Where is beauty? Where I must will with my whole Will; where I will love and perish, that an image may not remain merely an image."

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi, Christopher, Thanks a lot for this. I did few dry mount following this method and I love the result.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin